Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Dogs Understand Human Language

I am going to start this blog by sharing a bit of information about dogs and language. Here is the link: http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/news/2004/06/63792 This link shows that dogs can learn human words and can understand human language. This proves a point I have been making since I was a puppy. We dogs are smarter than the humans and this proves it. We dogs bark and the humans do not understand our dog language yet we understand their language. As a dog linquist, I speak many different species. I learned to speak bird which is why I know they are evil. I can hear them making their plans to take over the world. I can speak cat, squirrel chipmunk, and even skunk although I don't like to get close enough to chat with them since they are in serious need an anti-perspirant. They smell really bad. In fact, we understand more of the human language than we let on because, if the humans knew that we understand everything they say, then they would think we could do more work, and any species with any brains whatsoever knows that work is not fun. I've got to go now. I've been listening to the humans and they are hilarious--as usual. If only the humans were as smart as us dogs, the world would be a better place! Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Linquist)

No comments:

Post a Comment