Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Yogi Bear Jr. Takes iPad

I thought it would be a good time to give everyone an update on Yogi Bear. Yogi's son, Yogi Bear Jr. was recently caught on video while vacationing at the San Bernadino National Forest. Here is the link to see the video: http://now.msn.com/bears-steals-ipad Yogi Jr., who obviously is a lot like his dad, is seen stealing an iPad from a picnicer. It is nice to see that Yogi and his family of bears have went high tech because I'm sure it is much easier to order food from the Internet than to have to keep going to the trouble of getting "donations" from park visitors. I bet Yogi would make a great blogger. His stories of his life at Jellystone Park have already entertained millions so I would think that his blog would be quite interesting. I know this dog would read it. I do have one suggestion for Yogi Jr. He should wear a tie like his dad. If you are going to sit around with an iPad, then a bear really needs to look classy, and Yogi always looked so classy with his tie. I wonder if Boo Boo has a son named Boo Boo Jr. who hangs out with Yogi Jr. That would be so cool if there is a Boo Boo Jr. I'd love to meet both of them. Demon Flash Bandit (Writing About Yogi Jr.)

No comments:

Post a Comment