Friday, August 31, 2012

Will Honey Boo Boo Be President?

The recent Republican Convention was not watched by as many people as the television show, Honey Boo Boo. I guess this means that Honey Boo Boo would garner more votes than Romney if she gets her name on the ballot. I find this humorous since I am running for President, and neither party seems to be taking me seriously. I am not even being protected by secret service agents. When you don't take a dog's run seriously, you end up with stupid humans running things! Sadly, Honey Boo Boo is another human and I doubt that she will do a better job than the other humans running. Perhaps if Honey Boo Boo were a bear, there would be hope. However, if this dog votes for a bear, my vote would go to Yogi Bear. After all, he is smarter than the average bear!

Demon Flash Bandit (Presidential Candidate)

No comments:

Post a Comment