Sunday, August 12, 2012

Ultimate Human Tease

I decided to go into the kitchen and cook myself some food. I opened the refrigerator (okay, that is one door I have not yet conquered so I stuck my nose in when the humans opened it). What looks tasty, I asked myself? Then I saw it just sitting there in a package....BACON!!!! What could be better than a package of bacon? Yeah, two packages of bacon would be better. I got out the bacon, and then I cooked it and just before I ate it, I hunted the human who was in this video called Ultimate Dog Tease, and I did the same thing to him that he did to that wonderful dog. Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGeKSiCQkPw
Yes, the bacon tasted even more delicious after I did that!

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Loves Bacon)

No comments:

Post a Comment