Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Sugar is Legal

Have you seen the latest Obama and Romney campaign ads about me? I am very annoyed. I got my paws on a pixie stick, and now I am being accused of using "nose candy". I have never snorted cocaine, and I never will. The pixie sticks are filled with sugar, and this dog will readily admit that I'm very fond of sugar products--candy, cakes, cookies. This will not make a difference when I am in the White House because it is perfectly legal. My human brother poured the sugar into his hand, and I licked it; and yes, my nose did get some sugar on it, but as I said, sugar is legal. I am quite sure all the candidates have indulged in sugar if not on the campaign trail, at least sometime in their life. Also, I don't drink coffee, and I know it is illegal because I've seen the prices at Starbucks and only an illegal substance would be that expensive. Yet the humans running for office aren't even wise enough to hide their abuse of coffee. They drink it right out in the open where everyone can see. Talk about being stupid.....drinking coffee right in front of potential voters and acting like the voters won't be turned off by it. I stand by my eating of the pixie stick and I would eat another one if I could get my paws on one. It was delicious. There is nothing quite like the taste of pure unadulterated sugar.....heavenly is the best word to describe the flavor.

Demon Flash Bandit (Presidential Candidate)

No comments:

Post a Comment