Sunday, August 26, 2012

Endorsement for Demon Flash Bandit for President

Tropical Storm Isaac is headed for Florida, and it is disrupting plans for the Republican convention there. This brings me to the major point of my blog. God is in charge of storms like that, and he is obviously endorsing me, Demon Flash Bandit, as the candidate that should get the votes. Normally, I would not assume this, but it seems like everytime a storm hits anywhere, the Republicans always say that God is punishing this group or that group so I guess this time he is annoyed at them. Personally, I have never believed any of that, but it is their logic I'm using and maybe they know what they are talking about since he is after them too. I think God knows a dog would do a much better job of running the country. The humans have been running the world for a long time and dog knows, they don't do a very good job of it overall. How would things be done differently with me in office. I'll give you a few examples:

1. Dogs would be allowed to go into any store in which they choose to shop. Sure, we can go in most pet stores, but we like to shop at other stores too.

2. Companies that manufacture tainted dog food would face criminal charges.

3. Humans could declare their dogs and cats as dependents on their income tax (and they would have to prove that their dogs aren't eating dog food-we dogs prefer human food).

4. Dogs should be given the royal treatment. After all, we are dogs!

These are just a few of the changes I would make. Be sure and vote for Demon Flash Bandit on election day. I am not only the best candidate, but I have God's endorsement!

Demon Flash Bandit (I Deserve the Votes)

No comments:

Post a Comment