Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Lions, Tigers, and Gummy Bears!

Today I am writing about bears. There are several different bear species, and they tend to be big and ferocious which makes me wonder why the humans like to have stuffed ones as children's toys. However, there is one bear that is not ferocious at all. In fact, that bear lives in fear of being eaten by the humans. That bear is the giant gummy bear. I would not mind meeting up with this bear anytime because he would be sweet and tasty! For more information on how you can get your paws on this fascinating bear, go to this website:
http://www.vat19.com/dvds/trailertheater.cfm?productID=worlds-largest-gummy-bear
I've heard that he is good to the last bite!!!

Demon Flash Bandit (Wishing I Had a Giant Gummy Bear in My Paws)

No comments:

Post a Comment