Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fringe and Texas Firefighters

Mommy and myself have been watching the first season of the television show, Fringe, and we both approve ot it. However, there was one episode where the show had a giant rhino (common cold) virus or whatever...it was a disgusting worm looking creature starring in the episode. It was killing some of the humans. If they ever decide to make a giant flea or bird, then I won't be watching it anymore. There are limits to the horror I am willing to watch on television.

In the news, I read that Texas, which is having wild fires also has firefighters who are expected to buy much of their own stuff to fight the fire. I'm going to venture a guess as to how popular that job is going to be in the future. I can just see the ads....Wanted: person who is willing to risk your life in a fire....pay isn't enough and you have to buy much of your own equipment. I think the governor of Texas should be ashamed of himself. I bet he isn't taking any pay cuts. He needs his pay so he can run for President and do the same kinds of stupid things to the entire nation. Have you ever noticed that the politicians who want to cut everything the most never seem to want to cut their own salaries? I would think that the sensible place to cut costs would be at the top. I've said it many times, and I'll say it again...dogs should be running the world instead of the humans!

I do hope that all my readers have a nice weekend!

Demon Flash Bandit (I've Got to Get Back to Watching Fringe)

No comments:

Post a Comment