Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Lookout Moon Pies: A Tasty Snack!

Yesterday I wrote a blog about Dominos plans to open a pizza restaurant on the moon. Today I want to write about a product that is years ahead of Dominos. That product is the moon pie. Since they are made on Earth, you don't have to travel to the moon to buy one! Almost 100 years ago, the Chattanooga Bakery Company in Chattanooga, Tennessee started producing the Moon Pie as a tasty snack-a snack that has this dog's paw of approval. I know the company probably doesn't want to admit it, but I suspect that moon pies are the product of help by friendly "moon people" who probably slipped the recipe to the humans when they visited Earth on their shaceship. My humans won't give me the chocolate ones (it is aconspiracy among humans to keep dogs out of their chocolate stash), but I can have the vanilla ones and the banana ones. They have some new flavors which I am anxious to try also. Lookout Moon Pies (I'm assuming the Lookout is for Lookout Mountain which is in Chattanooga) are even on store shelves here in Michigan. I would encourage my readers to buy themselves some moon pies and enjoy a product that is out of this world. If your store doesn't have them. you can check out their site at:
http://www.moonpie.com/
Chattanooga is a nice place to visit. I have been there with my humans. If you happen to be in the area, in addition to eating some moonpies, be sure and visit the Aquarium. I didn't get to go there, but my humans said it is nice. The Aquarium doesn't allow dogs!!! Yeah, I know it isn't fair, but humans are stupid!

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Enjoys Space Food: Moon Pies)

Demon Flash Bandit

No comments:

Post a Comment