Friday, March 25, 2011

Whack a Banker Sounds Fun, but I would Prefer to Whack Birds

I have some pleasant news for my readers. For those of you who are annoyed that your government bailed out the banks, there is a cool new game you can play. There is an arcade in Britain that has a game based on the Whack a Mole game only this one is Whack a Banker. The bankers are bald and faceless, and for 65 cents in United States currency or 45 euro cents, you have 30 seconds to hit the banker in the head with a mallet. The game is so popular that the humans are wearing out the mallets. The really annoying thing is that when you win the game, a "banker's" voice says, "You win. We retire. Thank you very much to the taxpayer for paying our pensions". I'm sure this makes the humans want to play again and again.

I have even better news for my readers. You can play a similar game online without paying anything. For those who want to play, the address is:
http://www.funnygames.co.uk/whack-a-banker.htm This dog is hoping they come up with a Whack a Bird game. I would really enjoy hitting those evil birds on their little evil heads.

Demon Flash Bandit (Waiting to Whack a Bird)

No comments:

Post a Comment