Friday, March 18, 2011

King Demon Flash Bandit


As you can see from today's photo of Phantom Fast Snowman, my stunt double had a bit too much green beer and took off his Irish shirt. If it had been me, I would have taken off the silly hat, but you would think Phantom had stuffing for brains. I suppose it has its advantages since Phantom might complain about being my stunt double if he had brains. Anyway, everyone here had a happy St. Patrick's Day, and I hope it was a good day for my readers too.

Since yesterday was St. Patrick's Day, it has made this dog think of castles. Actually, I am thinking that a dog like myself should be living in a castle instead of a normal house. Not that I think napping would be any better in a castle, but if it were a castle with a 24 hour Burger King chef, that would be like heaven for me. I could get up in the middle of the night and order a whopper with bacon. Bacon is also very delicious!!! There would be no need for those silly fries or onion rings. I don't like them anyway. The "chef could keep shakes and pies on the "menu" since I like them too. I checked the nutrition guide and BK, bacon, shakes, and pies are all good for a dog. I happen to be an expert on nutrition which is why I wrote the nutrition chart that I consulted. I think the silly humans use a different chart, and it is as silly as they are. If you go by their "nutrition" chart, you would never eat the best tasting stuff. I say if it tastes good, you are supposed to eat it. Anyway, all this talk of food has made me hungry. I am going to go to the kitchen and see if there is any food hanging around in there uneaten.

Demon Flash Bandit (King Demon Flash Bandit)

1 comment: