Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Tooth Fairy Not Making House Calls Anymore?

What is the world coming to when the humans have to build a special system so that the Tooth Fairy can get a child's tooth and leave money without even having to show up at the house?   Did the Tooth Fairy get that idea from her doctor who said, "I won't do house calls because I don't want to".  There was actually a time in the history of the United States when doctors did come to the patients house to treat that patient when the patient was sick.  I understand that the Tooth Fairy is a busy lady, but I think a child who looses a tooth deserves an actual visit from the Tooth Fairy not just the money!  Here is the link for the humans who want to make the Tooth Fairy's life easer.

http://now.msn.com/tooth-fairy-delivery-system-takes-care-of-business-in-this-viral-video

I say if the Tooth Fairy is a dog, then this would be a great idea.  However, since the Tooth Fairy is not a dog, I think letting her get by with such laziness just is not fair!

Demon Flash Bandit (Discussing Lazy Tooth Fairy)

No comments:

Post a Comment