Monday, September 16, 2013

Cut Down on Playing Grand Theft Airboat

I saw an item in the news today about childhood obesity, and judging from my recent blog about obesity among alligators, I can see that this is an important blog topic.  Personally, I don't think it is a coincidence that so many species are having similar problems so I have decided to do my own research to get to the bottom of this problem.  After an exhaustive 10 minutes of research (a dog has other things to do), I found the answer just by talking to Mrs. Agnes Gator, a wife and mother of 4 baby alligators.  According to Agnes, the kids need to quit playing so many video games (like the highly popular  Grand Theft Airboat), and start doing some chores around the swamp.  Don't get me wrong-I have nothing against video games and watching television (my personal favorite is Wally Gator), but young gators and young children need to do more active things too.  If you give them chores to do, then it is a win-win situation for the parents.  Your young gators won't get so fat, and there will be work that you can have them do so that you don't have to do it yourself.   I have a hard time believing a stupid gator could think so intelligently.  I bet a dog is the one who shared this information with the gator!

Demon Flash Bandit (Cut Down on  Playing Grand Theft Airboat)

No comments:

Post a Comment