Friday, September 27, 2013

Movie Review: Insidious: Chapter 2

This dog does not normally go to many "horror" movies largely because I'm not fond of the genre.  However, since my readers depend on my movie reviews, I went to this movie as a service to my readers  who need to know if a movie is worth going to see or not.  I hate to see my readers waste their money on an inferior movie!

Insidious:  Chapter 2 is a sequel to Insidious, and it continues the story of the Lambert family who had more than their fair share of problems in the first movie, Insidious 2 has some moments that are supposed to be scary, but this dog wasn't particularly scared by the movie.  I know that I am a big, brave dog, but I didn't think the movie was that scary.    If you want to be "super" scared, I would suggest you try going to a different movie.  Although the movie was not "great", it was an "okay" movie, and I give it a tail wag and some tummy rubs from the humans.  This would be a 6 out of 10 on the human movie scale.  The only thing that annoyed me was the "cliffhanger" at the end leaving it open for a 3rd movie.  I don't mind them making more of the movies, but I seldom enjoy cliffhangers at the end of a movie at the theatre.  In my opinion, it is not necessary.  Besides, you don't have to leave a movie with a cliffhanger in order to make another movie.

Demon Flash Bandit

No comments:

Post a Comment