Sunday, September 15, 2013

I Plan to Win the Powerball Jackpot!

None of the humans have picked the winning numbers in the powerball  lottery game.  This means that a dog can buy a ticket for the next game and win a lot of money.  The jackpot is an estimated 400 million dollars which, I don't think I have to tell you, will buy a LOT of dingo bones!  I encourage everyone to buy tickets so that, when my numbers match, I will win an even bigger jackpot.  I could get used to being a rich dog.  I think having my dingo bones covered with yogurt frosting would only be an improvement.  For those who might be worried that I will win big money and quit writing my blog, that won't happen. I make the humans do most of the work on my blog anyway.  It isn't like I'm typing with my own paws!

Here is the lottery link for those who are interested:
http://www.powerball.com/pb_home.asp

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Plans to Win Jackpot)

No comments:

Post a Comment