Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Happy Birthday to Beetle Bailey Creator!

Today this dog wants to wish Mort Walker, the man who writes the comic strip. Beetle Bailey, a happy 90th birthday!  Beetle Bailey happened to be my older brother's favorite comic strip when he was young.  Beetle is a perpetually lazy private in the army who is always trying to get out of work--usually successfully.  He is one of the few humans who thinks like a dog.  I might add that Sgt. Snorkel's dog, Otto, is also a main character in the comic strip, and I want to congratulate Walker on having the wisdom of adding a dog to his comic strip many years ago.  Anyway, I hope Mort has a happy birthday, and continues to write Beetle Bailey for many years to come.

For those dogs whose humans feed you dog food, there has been another dog food recall and I am sharing the link:
http://losaltos.patch.com/groups/business-news/p/new-dog-food-recall-purina-one
If your humans have any of this batch of food, be sure you don't eat it.  I wouldn't want to see a dog get sick because of contaminated dog food.  This is why I eat human food instead of dog food!

Demon Flash Bandit (Wishing Mort Walker a Happy Birthday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment