Saturday, September 28, 2013

Stay Puft Marshmellow Man

For the dogs out there who have seen the movie GhostBusters, one of the scarier characters in the movie is the Stay Puft Marshmellow Man.  My brother has found a big inflatable Stay Puft Marshmellow Man at a Halloween store in Brighton, MI, and he wants one.  Here is the link so you can see the item I'm writing about:
http://www.spirithalloween.com/product/Nd-Stay-Puft-Inflatable/

Mommy thinks that is a lot of money to pay for what is essentially a big balloon, but I say that anything made out of marshmellows would be a good thing to buy.  You'd think Mommy would realize that marshmellows are delicious and taste good in a dog's mouth!  Mommy told me that the "inflatable" isn't made of marshmellows, but I know she is wrong,.  If it were full of air like she said, it would be called the Stay Puft Air Man, so calling him the Marshmellow Man would set them up for a lawsuit for false advertising.  I think my brother should buy one as soon as possible. In fact, he should buy more than one. This dog does love mashmellows!

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Loves Marshmellows)

No comments:

Post a Comment