Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Television Program About Dogs!

I have something exciting to share with my readers today....it is a new television program centered around dogs. It is about time someone made a dog-centric television show. It isn't as good as a program starring Demon Flash Bandit would be (I've heard he is one talented dog). However, it is far better than anything the humans can come up with. Don't get me wrong...the humans are easy to entertain. I think this can be proven by watching one of the reality shows for about 3 minutes. Humans can be entertained by looking at a flea sitting around doing nothing....like a dog would sit and watch the flea show. In fact, I have even heard the humans talk about going to a flea market to buy stuff. I can guarantee you that there is nothing a flea can sell that a dog would buy! However, I am not discussing how stupid the human's shopping habits are--I'm discussing how easy it is to entertain them. They even have fishing shows. Fishing--the "sport" where you sit in a boat (or on shore) and be quiet. I fail to see how anyone would want to watch something that boring, but the humans tune in to get pointers on how to improve their "fishing". Personally, I know the best way to fish, and I bring home a big catch everytime. It is the seafood section of the supermarket. I even get to choose what kind of fish I want to eat. I have never had to invest money in fishing equipment and/or a boat. I don't know too many fishermen who can say that. The link to the wonderful new dog program is:http://on.aol.com/studio/fetching/videoid=517390796?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmaing11%7Cdl22%7Csec3_lnk1%26pLid%3D170763
Be sure and watch the show...you'll be glad you did!

Demon Flash Bandit (FisherDog)

No comments:

Post a Comment