Sunday, June 10, 2012

Watching the Fish Swim

Once again, I have searched the Internet for an item that is cool that I can write a blog about. Today it is an aquarium and toilet all in one. There is also a sink that has an aquarium. Imagine having fish swimming around the toilet. I showed this to a couple of cats and they loved it. In fact, they are getting their fishing poles ready in case their human orders one. I think it would be very cool for a dog to be able to watch fish while laying on the bathroom floor. It would be very entertaining, and a dog needs entertainment. I can also imagine how much fun it would be to watch a cat fishing from the top of the toilet tank. The link to this great product is:
http://www.geekologie.com/2008/09/under-the-sea-fish-n-flush-toi.php

I've got to go now and try to talk my humans into buying this. I bet I will hear the usual, "why should we replace something that works okay just because the dog wants something more unusual". I get so tired of the humans being cheap and not giving a dog what he wants. Perhaps I'll just get some plastic money out of my human Mommy's purse and order it myself. Do you think they speak dog or do I need to use my human words?

Demon Flash Bandit (Wants Cool Aquarium Toilet)

No comments:

Post a Comment