Saturday, June 9, 2012

Tales of My Tail

Today I am going to discuss my tail, and in the process, I am going to discuss why all dogs have tails. I have heard many of the humans say that my tail is gorgeous, and I can't argue with them when they are so obviously right. It is furry, and it curls, and I know it is adorable. Because we dogs have such gorgeous tails, the humans tend to be jealous because they don't have tails. Why don't humans have tails? Obviously, they are an inferior species so they don't have tails. It is just that simple. This is why the humans suffer from what we dogs call "tail envy". Yes, the humans see our beautiful tails and wish they could have one too. This is the reason that they come up with reasons for us to have tails. I will share a link from a website that actually tells the humans why a dog has a tail. I have already told you the real reason we have a tail: we are a superior species to the humans so the website is silly! Here is the link I mentioned:
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_do_dogs_have_tails
I've got to go now. I've got to wag my tail for the humans--they love watching me!

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog With Gorgeous Tail!)

No comments:

Post a Comment