Monday, June 18, 2012

Movie Review: The Furriest Tail of Demon Flash Bandit

Today I am going to do a movie review of the movie, The Furriest Tail of Demon Flash Bandit. This movie is, paws down, one of the best movies I have ever seen. In this movie, you get to see my tail in all its beauty and glory. You see it wag, you see it still, you see it held high. The movie is a 5 hour masterpiece which will make all other movies look bad by comparison. This movie stars Demon Flash Bandit, and is written by Demon Flash Bandit. The producer is Demon Flash Bandit and the stunt dog is Phantom Fast Snowman. The movie starts with me admiring my tail in the mirror. It is truly a stunning tail, and the movie goers who have seen it agree with my review. The New York News said, "this is the movie of all ages...a must see!. Sasster and Ebark give it 4 paws up and they said, "we never knew a tail could be so lovely. Gene Sassket said, "this is the movie I have waited to see for my entire life. I watched it and I wanted to watch it again...this is what the Los Angeles reviewer had to say about the movie: GREAT!!! King Frederic Tickleberry, the esteemed movie reviewer in London gave it 17 thumbs up. However, you are here on my blog to see what I have to say, and I give this movie 4 paws up, kisses, a 30 minute tail wag, a high 5 with all 4 paws, and more. I just can't say enough good things about this movie. Demon Flash Bandit, who is new to the big screen, does an fantastic job in this movie. I think he should win a Best Actor Oscar for his performance. I hope I will be seeing more of this young dog in the future. He is so handsome that he can keep audiences happy just looking at him. I think that, if the stuidos have any sense, they will be casting him in many, many more movies in the future. This movie gets a 25,000,000,000out of 10 on the human movie rating scale which means it is the best movie ever made. Be sure and see it when it comes to your local theatre.

Demon Flash Bandit (Movie Review: The Furriest Tail of Demon Flash Bandit)

No comments:

Post a Comment