Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Modern Art Masterpiece: Life is Ruff!

Yoko Ono's latest art masterpiece, "To the Light" has been drawing some crowds at the Serpentine Gallery in London, England. The art is made up of 3 piles of dirt. This dog has to report if you have not yet viewed her latest art, you won't be able to see it anymore. There was a bit of a mixup with the after hours cleaning staff who destroyed the artwork. Technically, the art could be put back on display if the maid would just empty their vacuum cleaner bags into 3 piles, but it would never have the same poignancy what with all the other possible things that might be in the vacuum cleaner from other places in the gallery. I felt bad for the gallery and for all the humans who won't be able to view this highly unusual piece of art so I made a new one for the gallery. I went outside and dug up some dirt. I made it into 3 piles and the top of each pile has a rock and a milkbone sticking out of the dirt. The milkbone symbolizes the good things in life and the rock shows that life can be "ruff". There was a dingo bone in each pile, but I got a bit hungry and ate the 3 dingo bones. I don't think they really added much to the project anyway. I call my art, "Life is Ruff so Grab Yourself a Bone". Be sure and see the latest Demon Flash Bandit work of art at the Serpentine Gallery in London. You'll be glad you did!

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Artist)

No comments:

Post a Comment