Saturday, July 2, 2011

Kate and her Silly Hats

I was hoping that Duchess Kate (I think that is her proper title) would get the hint from my blogs and quit wearing the silly looking hats, but I was wrong. Today I saw a photo of her on the Internet wearing yet another silly looking hat. It is so frustrating to offer her the benefit of my good taste and see her continue going her own way and looking silly. I know the humans seem to think hats are good idea; but as usual, the humans are wrong. All you have to do is look to the past to see how silly the hats used to look until the humans' dogs told them to quit wearing them. There are hats that the women used to wear that are completely covered with flowers. Those hats are not as bad looking as the ones that are covered with fruit. Sure, they were handy when the need for a snack arose, but otherwise, they just looked stupid! I have no idea how many of the humans were attacked by hungry animals who wanted to eat their hats! I'm guessing the humans didn't keep statistics because, if they did, it would have brought down the fashion industry. Even the humans aren't going to keep wearing hats if the hats will cause them to be attacked by hungry animals. I hope Kate sees my blog and quits wearing the hats as soon as possible. I am afraid one of us dogs is going to die laughing and that would be tragic!

Demon Flash Bandit (Discussing Hats)

No comments:

Post a Comment