Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Charlie Sheen Roast and Transformers

Comedy Central has announced that they will be roasting Charlie Sheen. From what I've seen of him on the Internet lately, I would suggest that they skip the comedy and actually roast him because he seems to have some anger issues. This means that the "friendly" roast could turn into something very unfriendly by the time the show is over. Maybe that is what they want because the humans will tend to watch if there is a big fight. They probably learned that from Jerry Springer and his talk show where he got everyone that didn't like each other together so they could fight it out physically on nationwide television. Sheen's former wife, Brooke Mueller, has already said she will sue if she gets mentioned at the roast. This dog thinks that the roast is going to be a real sideshow, and I think I'll avoid watching it.

Speaking of things I should have avoided watching. I went to see Transformers: Dark of the Moon yesterday. I did not enjoy the movie because it was basically about blowing up things. If that is what you enjoy, then the movie is a must-see! Even the cameos by 4 dogs couldn't save that movie!

As my regular readers are aware, I sometimes cover news items, and I read one headline that said a disabled child was banned from a flight. Obviously, that news outlet does not live up to the Demon Flash Bandit standards. The real story was that the child was not banned from the flight, but only the stroller. The child had Down's Syndrome so that does not mean the child can't walk so I fail to see how that affects the child getting on the plane. It turns out a musical instrument was allowed on the plane, but the airlines said that you could bring a musical instrument if you paid for a seat for it. I'm assuming that if the family had been willing to pay for a seat for the stroller that it could have been on the plane too. It would be nice if the airline allowed strollers, but as long as a child can walk, I don't see how it would stop the child from getting on a plane. The last I looked, planes do have seats for their customers. I'm sure that eventually they will decide to charge extra for chairs, but they haven't thought of that yet.

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog With High Standards)



No comments:

Post a Comment