Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy 75th Birthday to the Weinermobile!

Milo Kunis has admitted to having a butt double in her latest acting job. This is why I feel it is so important for me to let everyone know that when you see Demon Flash Bandit's butt, that is my actual butt. I know my readers might be wondering since I have a stunt double, Phantom Fast Snowman. I only use him for important stunts like wearing doggy clothing. If you see a doggy butt and the dog is wearing clothing, it would be Phantom, but if the dog is wearing only his fur, then it is me....all me. I might add that I don't like to brag, but I think my curly tail is adorable!
I've received many compliments on it from the humans, and it is nice to know that my beautiful butt is appreciated. I would never wear clothing over my butt because it is just too adorable!

Now that I've put your mind at ease about the butt stunt double, it is time to move onto a more important suject. Happy 75th Birthday to the Oscar Mayer Weinermobile!!!!! I have blogged about the weinermobile in previous blogs, and it is one super cool car. A human is being given credit for coming up with the idea of the weinermobile, but I'm not believing it. The weinermobile had to be the brilliant idea of a dog. I've got to go now. I am working on plans for a new car--a hamburgermobile for McDonalds.

Demon Flash Bandit (Weinermobile is a Cool Car)

No comments:

Post a Comment