Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Vote Demon Flash Bandit!!!

This will be a short blog entry because I have to get ready and go to the polls to vote for myself.  Yes, this could be one truly historic election--one in which a dog takes charge of the United States, and finally does things the way they should be done.  The humans always make such a mess of things, and it is always up to their dogs to fix their blunders.   I have really had the human candidates worrying about their status.  This is why both parties are doing so much last minute campaigning.  They have been running scared ever since I tossed my tail into the ring.  It is going to be a lot of work to fix all their mistakes, but this dog will do so, and still have time for naps.  That is because we dogs are so much better at everything than the humans!

Demon Flash Bandit (Presidential Candidate)

No comments:

Post a Comment