Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pre-Dinner Syndrome

Today I saw an item in the news about military dogs who are suffering from PTSD (post traumatic stress syndrome).  I'm glad that some veterinarians are taking this problem seriously.  Some of the military dogs are very heroic and deserve our admiration and help.  I know how hard it is to suffer from problems like that.  I personally suffer from PDS (Pre-Dinner Syndrome).  That is when a dog gets hungry and it is not offically dinnertime.  The only cure for that is food, and I've found the best method of getting said food is counter surfing.  It is not only a sport, but also a medical treatment.  A dog can do it himself and does not have to bother the humans--in fact, letting the humans know you are counter surfing is not recommended.

Demon Flash Bandit (Hungry Dog)

1 comment:

  1. I'm experiencing THAT khondition as I paw this -

    Mom has deemed it TOO early -

    So I've whined -
    And I've barked -
    Now I'm sitting by the door sulking -

    Khome on 5pm

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete