Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My Concession Speech

For those of you who have read the news, I was not elected President.  It is a sad day for dogs everywhere.  I know all my supporters are upset that I did not get elected.  However, I think Obama will do a good job, and being President would cut into my naptime so I wish him well.  I also know that he has a dog so I'm sure that Bo Obama, first dog,  will make sure that he knows the dog point of view on all matters.

I did celebrate election day by having some treats.  I had some of those delicious "dots" candies that I enjoy so much.  Sure, they aren't Mike and Ikes or Swedish Fish, but they are candy, and I always feel the need to celebrate occasions like election day with candy.  I don't just have a sweet tooth--I have a whole mouth full of sweet teeth.

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a pleasant day, and don't worry, I'll probably run for President again in 4 years.  This dog does not give up easily.

Demon Flash Bandit (Concession Speech)

No comments:

Post a Comment