Sunday, November 25, 2012

Make a Christmas Wreath

Today my blog is an informative one telling you how to make a lovely wreath for the holiday season.  For this project, you will need a bunch of regular rawhide bones, some milkbones, a dingo bone, and peanutbutter.  Be sure and have your humans get you all the supplies before you start.  With these supplies and a bit of time, you can have a wreath hanging on your door that will make Martha Stewart envious.  Here are the directions.

Putting the wreath together is very simple.  You want to make it round like a circle so you take the regular rawhide bones, and use peanutbutter to hold them together in a circle.  Then you, again using peanutbutter, "glue" the milkbones to the rawhide bones.  You provide the finishing touches by putting the dingo bone "bow" on the wreath.  When you are done, you will have a beautiful wreath.  I'm sure you want to know how many people have admired the one I made.  I would have to say, zero.  Everytime I make one of these wreaths, I end up eating it before I can hang it on the door.  However, it is nice when a craft item ends up being so delicious.  Many projects do not taste as good as they look.

Demon Flash Bandit (Making Christmas Decorations)

No comments:

Post a Comment