Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Time for a New Bowl Game: Bubble Bowl

I used to wonder if I was the only dog who enjoyed chasing bubbles. Since they are now making bubbles for dogs in various scents--like chicken, I have to assume I am not the only dog who enjoys the sport. I have almost caught a few of them, but they always disappear if I touch them with my nose or paw so I think they must be magical. Since writing about baseball yesterday, I have come to the conclusion that since other dogs enjoy bubble chasing too, I think it is about time it became an official sport for dogs to enjoy. Since they are hard to catch, if a dog catches a bubble, that would be 10 points. For every bubble that a dog touches that breaks, the dog gets one point. After an hour or so, let the dog with the most points win the game. I can envision professional bubble playing dogs. Perhaps some day in the future, there would even be a championship Bubble Bowl. Wouldn't that be fun? I wonder--if it becomes super popular, do you think they will make Burger King scented bubbles? I would love that!

Demon Flash Bandit (Hoping to Attend the Bubble Bowl)

4 comments:

  1. Woooos! I think I might like to try that game if it involves food... I need more than the scent though, how about throwing burgers in the air and seeing how many we can catch! That sounds like fun!
    ~husky kisses~
    -Kira The BeaWootiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are onto something Kira. Burger catching would be an awesome game to enjoy! For me, it would have to be Burger King burgers though--I happen to be a very picky husky.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, that last comment was from me, Demon Flash Bandit, but the computer thinks it was from Mommy since she is my secretary. I didn't know computers were smart enough to notice who is typing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He, he,he, Mom tries to type comments and it looks as though it is me typing! Wooos! Burger King Burgers will be just fine. Can we start playing now???
    -Kira The BeaWootiful

    ReplyDelete