Monday, April 19, 2010

Scuba Diving Dog--Looking For Treasure

I have decided that this dog should take up a new hobby, Scuba diving. I am not sure if there are already scuba diving dogs or not, but if I am the first, then I would be proud to lead the way for other dogs to follow. You might wonder why I have this sudden interest in scuba diving. I have been watching some television shows, and did you know that sometimes there is treasure just sitting around the water waiting for an enterprising dog to find it? In 1985, Mel Fisher (he is a human--not a dog) found the Atocha, a ship that was filled with 450 million dollars worth of treasure. I have to admit that it isn't useful treasure like a ship filled with Yummy Chummies, Milkbones, or Burger King burgers, but the humans love things that sparkle so they will pay lots of money for gold, silver, and gems, which a dog can then take to buy more practical things like BK, dingo bones, and squeaky toys. I'm sure that with a dog's superior sense of smell, it can only be useful when trying to find sunken treasure. I have to check and see if I can get dog scuba gear online. If my humans are reading this, don't get any funny ideas about having me wear clothing any other time--I will only wear what is necessary to breathe underwater. By the way, for those of you that might enjoy looking at things that sparkle, check out the website, http://www.melfisher.com/ There is also a museum dedicated to the treasure in Key West, FL. The museum probably doesn't allow dogs, but be sure and tell them that Demon Flash Bandit sent you--they won't know who I am, but it will be fun for them to wonder about it. If you haven't noticed by now, this dog does have a sense of humor.

Demon Flash Bandit (Scuba Diving Dog)

No comments:

Post a Comment