Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Dogsworth McFreedom

Since today is Independence Day in the United States, I am going to share a link about a video game in which Dogsworth McFreedom (George Washington's dog) helps in the fight for freedom--at least I think that is what he is doing. I'm not really much of a video game player. I don't think the video game manufacturers make those games with us dogs in mind which is silly since we could be a major market for them. It is nice to see a game involving freedom and independence--and some of us dogs were beginning to think that holidays were just about sales at the stores. They do tend to have sales because of holidays. I suspect that they make up holidays in which to have a sale about. I'm still not believing that there is a bird appreciation holiday. That is just insane since birds are evil! Here is the link:
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/07/04/the-perfect-independence-day-game-stars-george-washingtons-dog/

Demon Flash Bandit (Sharing Link)

No comments:

Post a Comment