Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Paws Are Handsome!

Now some of the humans are getting plastic surgery done on their toes because their toes are "too fat". I guess if the humans are dumb enough to go through that kind of expense and pain to have better looking toes, it does not matter to me. However, you know it won't be long until they will look at a dog's paws and decide we need to have plastic surgery to make our paws look better. I happen to have handsome paws, and I would not allow a vet to do any plastic surgery on my paws. My paws work good too. I've been walking on them since I was a puppy. Humans are the ones who get obsessed with silly things like fat toes. I have yet to hear a dog upset over the size of his paws! Here is the link for those who want to read more about the toe surgery:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/11/plastic-surgery-toes-feet-toebesity_n_1665347.html

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog With Handsome Paws)

No comments:

Post a Comment