Monday, February 6, 2012

New Product: Fortune Cookie Machine

Occasionally, I enjoy sharing with my readers new products that are sure to make a big difference in everyone's lives. Today I am excited to introduce a fortune cookie machine. I happen to LOVE fortune cookies. In addition to my fortune, I get to eat a very delicious cookie. Of course, you can buy them ready made, but what if you can have your humans baking them for you at home anytime you want them? It sounds like a dream, but it is now a reality. I'm sure dogs could use the machine too, but it is much easier to have the humans do it for you. I think this is a product that should have been invented decades ago. I'm amazed that the humans have survived without this product. I am going to share the information about it with my readers. I'm sure all of you who see this blog will want to rush out and buy yourself one--and if it is a human reading it, buy it so you can make these delicious cookies for your dog. I think I would like to try one dipped in peanut butter. Here is the web address:

http://www.cnet.com/8301-13553_1-20123339-32/bake-your-own-custom-fortune-cookies/

I saw this product at my local Target store last week. I'm sure it will be available in other stores soon since it is due to be out in spring of 2012.

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Loves Fortune Cookies)

1 comment: