Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hank the Cat: Running for Senate Seat in Virginia

Since all the candidates who are planning to run for major offices in the United States government are beginning to do some campaigning, I have learned that political commercials on television are a fact of life until it is over. I have yet to see one that really got me excited until today. Hank is running for a senate seat in the state of Virginia. I know a lot of people run for senate, but the unusual thing about Hank is that Hank is a cat. I'm sure a dog would do a much better job, but I think the cat will still do a splendid job over that of a human. I do not live in Virginia so I can't vote for Hank, but he would have my vote if I lived there. Finally, someone who deserves to be a senator! I would also prefer to have a cat in the senate because I am thinking of running for President. I have not fully decided yet, but I think maybe the humans need the logical thinking of a dog in the White House. Here is the web address so you can read all about Hank the Cat yourself.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/27/hank-for-senate-campaign-virginia_n_1305035.html
I am also following Hank on Twitter. For those of you who are wondering how to follow me on twitter, my name on there is demonflashhusky.

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Would Vote for Cat as Senator)

No comments:

Post a Comment