Sunday, February 26, 2012

Movie Review: Big Miracle

It is time to give a movie review of Big Miracle. This movie starred Drew Barrymore, and John Krasinski (from "The Office"). This movie takes place in a small town in northern Alaska. Three gray whales get trapped by ice and can't get to the open sea due to the ice. A reporter who was in the town from Anchorage broke the story which captured the imagination of people all over the world. A lot of effort and money was spent to try to help the whales get to open sea. This dog wondered why they didn't just get the whales some scuba gear, but evidently, the humans didn't think of that. There were even a couple of teams of sled dogs in the film, and one very beautiful black and white dog with blue eyes (it was not me). I want that dog on a poster in my room-unless it is a male, and then, this sentence was never written. It was an excellent movie. I loved looking at all the ice and snow, and I think the people and dogs who live there are super lucky. Of course, my humans do not share my love of ice and snow, but I am a Siberian Husky and that is what we like. I was disappointed that the whales were not listed in the credits because, in my opinion, they were the actual stars of the movie. It would also have been nice if they had listed the dogs in the credits too. I would like to write a fan letter to that one dog. Anyway, I give the movie 4 paws up, a hyper wagging tail, kisses, and a kiss that knocks down the humans. This would be a 9 out of 10 on the human movie rating system, which is you ask me, makes so little sense. The dog rating system is superior, but then again, dogs are superior to the humans in every way!

Demon Flash Bandit (Movie Review: Big Miracle)

No comments:

Post a Comment