Monday, January 30, 2012

Miss Piggy and Kermit Answer Fox News

I will start this blog by stating that I am not a fan of Fox News. Therefore, I never watch it. However, when Fox News accused the recent muppet movie of being anti-oil and anti-corporation, I thought they had really went over the edge. That kind of reporting is the reason I don't watch their show. Fans of the muppets will be happy to know that Kermit and Miss Piggy have issued a statement regarding Fox News. They are not anti-oil or anti-corporation. Big oil companies and other corporations are not bad in themselves, but they do cause problems when they get too greedy-a fact which also applies to individuals. This is why I consider Fox an anti-news program. When I watch the news, I don't want opinion, I want facts. I'll decide my opinion for myself. It isn't like Fox is hiring dogs to give their opinions. Here is the web address for those who want to hear it from Kermit and Miss Piggy's own words.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/30/muppets-diss-fox-news-in-response-anti-oil_n_1241199.html

Demon Flash Bandit (Newsdog)

No comments:

Post a Comment