Monday, January 16, 2012

Dog Finally Wins Golden Globe Award!

I have written many blogs saying that dogs need to be nominated for more movie awards. Thus, it did my heart good to see Uggie the dog with a paw on the Golden Globe award. The dog won the award for being in The Artist. Wait a minute, I think my secretary (a human) said that she doesn't think the dog actually won the award....that can't be. I see the dog's paw on the award with my own blue eyes. If the dog didn't win, then the humans obviously did not give the award to the proper winner. Uggie should have won the award. Without Uggie, I'm sure it would have been a complete failure. Even when a dog isn't in a movie, you know they are behind the scenes showing the humans how to act. Let's face it, the humans can barely get up in the morning if they don't have a dog. Anyway, I want to conpawtulate Uggie for winning the award, because as far as this dog is concerned, Uggie won, and my opinion is all that matters. I don't care what those silly show business types think!

Demon Flash Bandit (Glad to See a Dog Win a Golden Globe)

No comments:

Post a Comment