Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dogs: Better Than Humans!

I saw on the Internet today that Kim Kardashian is being replaced in a Sketchers commercial by a dog. Evidently, someone at an advertising agency has been reading my blogs about how dogs are much better in movies than the humans, and they were smart enough to listen! I don't know who this Kim Kardsahian is, but as I understand it, she stars in some reality show. I don't like reality shows so I have never watched her show. From the headlines that she gets on the Internet, I don't think I am missing anything because I am not impressed. I am impressed that a company would have the intelligence to hire a dog in their commercials. I just hope they don't make the dog wear shoes. I hate shoes!

Demon Flash Bandit (Dogs--Better Than Humans)

No comments:

Post a Comment