Sunday, March 21, 2010

World Wide Web: What is Its Purpose

This blog is going to be about the world wide web. Most humans and dogs don't give the web much thought because it is just taken for granted. However, I'm a curious dog so I decided to find out as much as I could about this web. I find the whole web concept intriguing because you can surf the web, yet surfing requires water. There is no water whatsoever around the computer, and I don't think putting the computer in water would be a good idea. This was my first inkling that there might be a lot to the web that the humans are trying to keep quiet. While surfing with no water was my first clue that there might be more to the web than the humans want us to know, there was a second clue that my nose picked up immediately. When I think of webs, I think of spiders because spiders build webs so, from that bit of information, I have to conclude that the web's inventor was a giant spider. Perhaps it is a spider from outer space or a mutant spider or perhaps just a spider who ate a lot and overdosed on his vitamins when he was a baby spider. Has anyone noticed how in comics, when the person gets a good idea, a light bulb is often shown over his or her head? The answer came to me just as literally because above the computer, my brother, who collects movie posters, has a 3D poster for Spiderman 2 hanging where a dog can see it while he "surfs the web". Yeah, that must be the answer. Peter Parker gets bitten by a radioactive spider, becomes Spiderman, and then builds a super web that becomes the internet. I wonder when there will be a movie about his connection to the internet. It think a movie about his invention of the internet would be a lot more lucrative for Sony that the one they are planning now. I know this dog won't bother to go see it. I do not wish to see a reboot of Spiderman. When I've seen a movie, I've seen it, and I've got it on dvd. I will use the money to go and see a new and better movie. From the sound of the one they are planning, I don't think finding a better movie would be hard. Yesterday I saw on the internet news that Sony wants theatres to replace popcorn, candy, and soda with healthier alternatives like apples and carrots. I am wondering if they are putting mind control devices in the healthier alternatives so that people will want to see the new Spiderman movie. I suppose that is their only hope. As you can see, this is a conspiracy that could rock the world as we know it. If I find out any new information, rest assured, my readers will be the first to know.

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Researching the World Wide Web)

1 comment:

  1. I don't really think movies are worth watching if the bipeds aren't eating popcorn. I mean, do you know how much harder it is for them to drop say an apple on the floor compared to some popcorn?
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete