Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Today I am going to write about one of my favorite foods in the entire world. I love Burger King. I know you might ask why I prefer BK to all the other burgers, but it is simple--look at the name. The name clearly states that their burgers are burger royalty. It isn't like the restaurant is called Burger Peasant. This dog thinks the king of the burgers must live in magical land where there are burgers everywhere. However, this dog has to get them at the drive thru because I don't live in the magical kingdom of Burgerland nor am I allowed inside the restaurant. I have no idea why dogs are banned from so many places, but that is a subject for another blog. I am glad that the restaurant has a drive thru, and it does make me wonder why my humans ever eat at restaurants without a drive thru since even us dogs know that a classy restaurant needs a drive thru.

BK does have some major competition from a place that starts with a Mc, but to me, there is no contest on who has the best burgers. The Mc people seem to be running some kind of circus since they have a clown representing them. In this dog's opinion, I would much rather have a burger from a king than from a clown. I know the clown is probably too busy trying to be one of the 30 clowns that is trying to ride in a small car than to worry about making good burgers. I might add that I know a king isn't going to waste his time cooking, but he will make sure a good chef cooks for him. Kings know how to get things done! To be fair and objective, the clown's ice cream is good. I do love ice cream as much as I love burgers.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank all the nice employees at the Howell, Michigan Burger King, where I usually get my burgers. They are a great bunch of humans. In fact, all the store is missing is a photo of me wearing the Burger King crown. By the way, no one in my family has ever worked for BK nor am I being paid by the people at BK. I have had some human relatives that have worked for the clown, but that was a long time ago. The reason I'm writing about Burger King is that I really love their burgers!

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Loves Burger King)

1 comment: