Friday, June 17, 2011

Call the D Team

Last year a crack commando team was sentenced to a cage by a military court for a crime they did not commit. These dogs promptly escaped from a maximum security kennel to the underground (yes, they like to dig holes). Today still wanted by Animal Control, they survive as huskys of fortune. If you have a problem.....if no one else can help....if you can find them, maybe you can hire the D Team. (D Team stands for Demon Flash Bandit Team). Just don't ask them to pull you on a sled. They are too tired. Dog do Dog Do Dog Ruff. Bark Bark Ruff, Dog Howl (that is the theme music that plays after the narration).

Meet the D Team which is similar to the A Team that used to be on television. There is Demon Flash Bandit as Hannibal....because Demon is the lead dog. Then there is Face also portrayed by Demon Flash Bandit because I am one handsome dog. B.A. (Bad Attitude) Barracus is played by Demon Flash Bandit because sometimes I do have a bad attitude particularly when Angel Zoom Smokey takes something of mine. Last but not least is Howling Mad Murdoch also played by Demon Flash Bandit because I like to howl and sometimes I get howling mad. Hey, if Eddie Murphy can play 5,000 characters in one movie, then I can too. I am far more talented then him.

I have a comment to make on this whole Weinergate thing. Representative Weiner will no longer be a representative. I'm not saying that his tweeting was right. In fact, you have to be very careful when dealing with birds (and everyone knows that the Twitter symbol is a bird). However, from this dog's observation, I think the people in the United States would be better off if more of their representatives were harmlessly tweeting photos of themselves instead of robbing the treasury and not watching out for their constituents. If I were a representative, I would be watching the big corporations which are ripping off the normal people. In fact, I would venture a guess that they are the ones who make sure that "scandals" get so much attention so no one will be watching them and their lobbyists.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Demon Flash Bandit (Leader of the D Team)









No comments:

Post a Comment