Sunday, June 26, 2011

Walls for Sale

I've never been in Walmart, but it amazes me that a store which sells walls has so many customers. Most of their customers already have houses so you would think they have enough walls already. Perhaps they go there to buy gift walls for other humans. This seems a bit strange to me. Graduation time is here and I have yet to hear one of the graduates ask for a wall. I have to admit that I don't keep up with the latest fads so maybe walls are the most coveted gift for 2011 graduates. My brothers never wanted a wall. Of course, with Jeff's love for movies, he would probably love a wall used in a movie. He collects movie props and even has some for sale in his webstore. Don't bother to check it out-he doesn't have any props from dog movies. I have no idea why anyone would want a prop from a human movie, but for those who are interested, his site is http://www.silverscreenhub.com/ . I wonder--does Walmart sell ceilings too?

Demon Flash Bandit (Commenting on Walmart)

No comments:

Post a Comment