Sunday, June 19, 2011

Bowser Beer

Many of the humans like to end the day with a refreshing bottle of beer. Now when the human opens a bottle of beer to enjoy, the dog no longer has to sit and look at a water bowl. Now there is a product called Bowser Beer that a dog can enjoy. It is non-alcoholic and it is not carbonated, but it comes in beef flavor or chicken flavor, and from the testimonials of the dogs who have tried it, it is a delicious beverage. You can even order it with a custom label. I am going to share a video commercial with you of some dogs talking about Bowser Beer. The address is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbx0eDNn_mc
That commercial makes me want to sit back and try some Bowser Beer. I haven't tried it yet so I can't speak from personal experience, but I'm hoping that after my humans read my blog today that they will order some for me. For those who are interested in this product, the web address is:
http://www.bowserbeer.com/
Tell them Demon Flash Bandit sent you. I'm sure they must know me since I'm a celebrity dog blogger. The site also has treats that can be ordered to go with the Bowser Beer. By the way, there are no hops and the beer is safe for dogs. Anyway, if you would like to try this product, I would suggest that you make sure your humans read this blog (for my human readers--your dog would love for you to order it). I would suggest making some signs that say I Want to Try Bowser Beer and carry them around in your paws. The humans aren't as smart as us dogs so it sometimes takes a lot to get through to them.

Happy Father's Day to all the Fathers out there.

Demon Flash Bandit (Discussing Bowser Beer)

No comments:

Post a Comment