Saturday, May 8, 2010

Space Satellite Zombies

Just when a dog thinks he can enjoy a pleasant weekend, I get on the Internet and read that there is a zombie satellite causing problems in space. It seems that Galaxy 15 is a satellite that is no longer responding to commands from Earth. Don't we have enough problems with zombies here on Earth? Now we have robot zombies causing problems in space. I know the evil birds are behind this problem. I bet the birds flew out into space, and reprogrammed the satellite so that it would no longer listen to the humans. When will the humans start listening when a dog like myself tries to warn them of the dangers of birds? I am hoping that the dogs from the Dog Star will have the technology to stop Galaxy 15 before the birds are able to do any more harm. I'm so glad there are dogs in space watching out for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment