Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mommy is up early and she is already dressed so this dog suspects that she is planning to go somewhere. Of course, as usual, the humans seldom remember to ask a dog's approval of their plans. I heard Greenfield Village and Henry Ford Museum mentioned to Jeff so I bet that is where she is planning to go. Mommy's cousin is here from North Carolina, but if you ask me, I think she and her cousin would have more fun if they took Angel Zoom Smokey and myself to a dog park. As you might have guessed, the humans don't enjoy dogs parks as much as dogs enjoy them. I contend that it is because they have a general lack of good taste. Mommy says we are lucky because the humans hardly ever leave us by ourselves. We actually have a human brother who comes over and "dogsits" us. Yesterday he came over (he was visiting--not dog sitting), and he brought us new dog toys. I have to admit that I'm actually quite proud of my humans. I trained them well. I had to start when I was a puppy, and they were slow learners, but I did do an excellent job. They are proof that humans can be trained--but it takes a lot of dedication and hard work since they aren't as smart as us dogs.

Demon Flash Bandit (Proud Dog)

2 comments:

  1. Years ago, probably just after the introdukhtion of the Model T, the human pup now known as my mom visited those sites -

    It was when her dad's middle brother lived in Allen Park - sadly, that nice Unkhle Bob passed away yesterday in Bay City OR -

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that your uncle died. Mommy does love both those places. We live in Howell, MI so they aren't too far from here. For nearly 2 decades, my humans lived in Westland, MI which is a lot closer to Dearborn than we are now. My family and I are praying for your family. It is always sad when you lose the ones you love.

    ReplyDelete