Monday, May 10, 2010

Bacon--Always Welcome!

Is there anything better than waking up to the smell of sizzling bacon cooking on the stove? The answer, of course, is eating the bacon that you are smelling. This dog is very fond of bacon so you can imagine my excitement when I found that there are other Internet users who feel as I do about the subject of bacon. If y0u love bacon as much as I do, here is a site for you to go to on the Internet: http://www.bacontoday.com/ '

This site even has a story about a Star Wars AT-AT made entirely our of foam and 40 pounds of bacon--I would sure love to get my paws on that AT-AT. Actually, I would like to get my mouth onto it--I bet it would be tasty!

I would like to mention that there is a new amusement park opening in San Antonio, Texas, Morgan's Wonderland. This amusement park is designed for the disabled, and this dog thinks the people who decided to open it are doing something very good. For those who might be interested in going there and want more information, the web address is:
http://www.morganswonderland.com/

Now, when is a human going to design an amusement park for dogs? I think Angel Zoom Smokey and myself should have a place to go. We aren't allowed in the park run by that Mouse in Florida and California. Sure, let a mouse run loose and ban dogs. That doesn't seem fair to me, and even cats agree with me on that. Cats aren't fond of mice anyway--except for dinner and snacks.LOL

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Enjoys Bacon)

3 comments:

  1. Is there a www.khattoday.com site?

    That might be one of the only things to rival the smell of bakhon bakhon bakhon!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was running for President, I'd end every speech with cheese & bacon for all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Demon Flash Bandit here: Both of you are so wise, and what better way to end a speech than with cheese and bacon. Turbo, didn't you end your graduation speech with that? I wish I could have been there.LOL

    ReplyDelete