Thursday, May 13, 2010

Not All Peanuts are Edible

I have no idea which humans have been put in charge of naming things, but the one who named Styrofoam peanuts either had a very odd sense of humor or they were having a serious lack of touch with reality. Real peanuts are quite tasty and this dog likes to eat them, but Styrofoam peanuts aren't even edible. I'm not talking about the inedible stuff that is quite tasty, but the humans don't want a dog to eat--you know like a dead bird. Those Styrofoam things could make you sick if you eat them. Why the idiot who named them called them peanuts if beyond me. Maybe it was just way past their lunch time and they were really hungry, but I still think it is a stupid name.


For those of you who saw the movie, Bolt, he was a super dog who had his powers taken by Styrofoam peanuts--they were like Kryptonite for Superman. Bolt even had his paw bleed once he was exposed to them! If you haven't seen the movie, Bolt, you should. It was a great movie, and got this dog's 4 paws up and a happy tail wag.

The stupidest thing about the Styrofoam peanuts is that they are routinely used in packages, and I have yet to meet a human who likes them when they open a package since they tend to fall out and have to be picked up. If they used real peanuts, I would eat the ones that fall and there would be no problem, but those things taste awful. You would think they are made from Styrofoam, which might explain why they are called Styrofoam peanuts. I guess one part of the name is accurate and one part is totally and completely inaccurate. If I knew who was in charge of giving them such a stupid name, I would fire them from their naming job. Yes, you heard me, I would fire them. They are obviously being paid too much for what they do.

Demon Flash Bandit (Not a Fan Of Styrofoam Peanuts)

No comments:

Post a Comment