Monday, June 24, 2013

Wendy's New Pretzel Burgers and Twinkies

Today's blog is going to be about something that is near and dear to this dog's heart (or perhaps stomach would be a more accurate term).  Wendy's is trying out a pretzel burger which will be a burger and bacon on a "pretzel" bun.  One of the local stores sells pretzel bread in their deli so I have already tried it so I think they are going to be serving a great burger with that one.  Adding bacon can only make a burger better-ask any dog and you'll get the same answer to that.  I hope the local Wendys' location gets it soon because I'm already drooling at the thought of it!

The second big news is that Twinkies are coming back which will be welcome news to all those twinkie fans who have had to live without them for for so long.  I wonder if Twinkies would taste good wrapped in bacon....

Demon Flash Bandit (Discussing Food)

No comments:

Post a Comment