Saturday, June 8, 2013

Snoop Dogg: A Good Name for a Rapper

Am I the only one who is extremely annoyed at the rap star, Snoop Dogg?  He had a great name that any human should be proud to have, and he changed it to Snoop Lion.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who is mad.  I bet his parents, who when they first saw him as a baby, said, look at the little dogg--isn't he cute!  That is when they decided to name him Dogg.  Now he has changed his name to Snoop Lion.  What Dogg in their right mind would want to have a cat's name?   I admit that I don't mind cats, but I would not want to be named Demon Flash Cat or Demon Flash Lion.  A dog has standards!!!  I think this could very well destroy his career since I know that I, for one, will never buy one of his cds again.  I don't mind a dog barking on a cd, but I don't want to hear a cat catterwailling on one.  I think his agent should sit him down, and tell him to go back to his given name of Snoop Dogg.  Every dog I have discussed this with agrees with me so changing his name back would be a wise move.  I would have asked some cats, but their opinion doesn't matter anyway so why ask?  Snoop Dogg, if you are reading this blog, go back to your given name.  We "doggs" prefer your old name!

Demon Flash Bandit (Advising Snoop Dogg on Name Change)

No comments:

Post a Comment